|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||100 g / bottle, 30 kg / barrel. 2-5 kg vacuum-packed bag.|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days after receiving payment details|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Product Name:||Hafnium Powder||CAS:||7440-58-6|
|Molecular Formula:||Hf||Thermal Expansion:||5.9 µm/(m·K) (at 25 °C)|
|Thermal Conductivity:||23.0 W/(m·K)||Heat Of Vaporization:||648 KJ/mol|
metal raw material
Hafnium is a chemical element with symbol Hf and atomic number 72.
A lustrous,silvery gray, tetravalent transition metal,hafnium chemically resembles zirconium and is found in many zirconium minerals .
Its existence was predicted by Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, though it was not identified until 1923, by Coster and Hevesy, making it the last stable element to be discovered.
Hafnium is named after Hafnia, the Latin name for Copenhagen, where it was discovered
Properties of Hf Hafnium Sponge
Hafnium is a shiny, silvery, ductile metal that is corrosion-resistant and chemically similar to zirconium (due to not only to its having the same number of valence electrons and being in the same group, but also to relativistic effects).
The physical properties of hafnium metal samples are markedly affected by zirconium impurities, especially the nuclear properties, as these two elements are among the most difficult to separate because of their chemical similarity.
Specification of Hf Hafnium Sponge
|Brand||Chemical Composition %|
|size||-200 mesh, -400 mesh,3-25MM.|
1. Used for atomic energy industry and the aerospace industry
2. Hafnium is used in alloys with iron, titanium, niobium, tantalum, and other metals.
3. Hafnium-based compounds are employed in gate insulators in the 45 nm generation of integrated circuits from Intel, IBM and others.
4. Isotopes of hafnium and lutetium (along with ytterbium) are also utilized in isotope geochemistry and geochronological applications.
5. Due to its heat resistance and its affinity to oxygen and nitrogen, hafnium is a good scavenger for oxygen and nitrogen in gas-filled and incandescent lamps. Hafnium is also used as the electrode in plasma cutting because of its ability to shed electrons into air.
6. The nuclei of several hafnium isotopes can each absorb multiple neutrons.
7. Used in filaments and electrodes
Why choose us
1. Long history and high quality
More than 10 years experience in Chemcials industry. Design and manufacture high quality products with our qualified Lab.
2. Fast delivery and small order acceptable
Faster delivery by air or by express.(DHL,UPS ,TNT or Fedex). Small order is accepted, we treat every order well.
3. Wonderful team
Professional sales team to offer fast response within 24 hours and good service
Contact Person: Ms. Linda