|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1 kg / bag, 30 kg / drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days after receiving payment details|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Product Name:||Hafnium Dioxide||Molecular Formula:||HfO2|
|Density:||9.68g/cm3||Melting Point:||2850 °C|
metal raw material
CAS 12055-23-1 HfO2 Hafnium dioxide used for optical coatings, interference film
Brief Description Of Hafnium dioxide
Hafnium(IV) oxide is the inorganic compound with the formula HfO2.
Also known as hafnia , this colourless solid is one of the most common and stable compounds of hafnium .
It is an electrical insulator with a band gap of 5.3~5.7 eV.
Hafnium dioxide is an intermediate in some processes that give hafnium metal.
Hafnium(IV) oxide is quite inert. It reacts with strong acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and with strong bases.
It dissolves slowly in hydrofluoric acid to give fluorohafnate anions.
At elevated temperatures, it reacts with chlorine in the presence of graphite or carbon tetrachloride to give hafnium tetrachloride.
Specification of Hafnium dioxide
|Chemical Composition %|
-325 mesh, -400 mesh, -500 mesh, or on-demand processing
Application of Hafnium dioxide
1. Used for UV antireflection coatings, interference film.
2. Hafnia is used in optical coatings, and as a high-k dielectric in DRAM capacitors and in advanced metal-oxide-semiconductor devices.
3. Because of its very high melting point, hafnia is also used as a refractory material in the insulation of such devices as thermocouples.
4. Multilayered films of hafnium dioxide, silica, and other materials have been developed for use in passive cooling of buildings.
5. Used for electronic industry
6. Used for High End Optical Vacuum Coating (SOLIS)
Features of Hafnium dioxide
1. Insoluble in water, hydrochloric acid and nitric acid
2. Can be dissolved in concentrated sulfuric acid and hydrofluoric acid
1: May I get one sample before placing order?
Re: Yes, we'd like to provide sample for you. For those normal products, you just need to bear the freight; for those high value products, you just need to freight and a little product cost. When we both cooperate for some times or when you are our VIP customer, free sample will be offered when you need.
2: How and when can I get my goods after payment?
Re: For small quantity products, they will be delivered to you by international courier(DHL, FedEx, T/T, EMS, etc.) or by air. Usually it will cost 2-5 days that you can get the goods after delivery.
For large quantity products, It will cost days to weeks to come to your destination port, which depends on where the port is.
3: Is there any possible to use my appointed label or package?
Re: Sure. we'd like to use label or package according to your requirement if needed.
4: How can you guarantee the goods you offer is qualified?
Re: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of one company, so whatever products we provide for you all are high qualified. If the goods can't come to the quality we promise, you can ask for refund.
Contact Person: Ms. Linda