|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminium bags , vacuum packing, 20KGS/bag or as your requirements|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days after receive your payment details|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Product Name:||Silicon Nitride Powder||CAS:||12033-89-5|
|Advantage:||Excellent Wear Resistance||Feature:||High Temperature Resistance|
Brief Description of Silicon Nitride Si3N4 Powder
Silicon nitride is a chemical compound of the elements silicon and nitrogen.
Si3N4 is the most thermodynamically stable of the silicon nitrides.
Hence, Si3N4 is the most commercially important of the silicon nitrides and is generally understood as what is being referred to where the term "silicon nitride" is used.
It is a white, high-melting-point solid that is relatively chemically inert, being attacked by dilute HF and hot H2SO4.
It is very hard (8.5 on the mohs scale ).
It has a high thermal stability.
Features of Silicon Nitride Si3N4 Powder
1. Silicon nitride powder high surface activity, low bulk density, UV reflectivity is more than 95% and absorption rate of infrared band is above 97%
2. Silicon nitride powder does not dissolve in water, soluble in hydrofluoric acid
3. Silicon nitride powder itself possesses lubrication.
4. Excellent properties of corrosion resistance, thermal conductivity, heat shock resistance and abrasion resistance . Silicon nitride powder can be used in the environment below 1800 degree.
5. Good anti-division property and stable chemical composition.
6. Low thermal expansion coefficient, high thermal conductivity and strength..
7. Good oxidation resistance at high temperature
|Product||Silicon Nitride Powder|
Application of Silicon Nitride Si3N4 Powder
1) Metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, aviation, aerospace and energy industries to use the ball and roller bearing, sliding bearing, sleeve, valve, and a wear-resistant, high temperature, corrosion-resistant structural components required.
2) Surface treatment of metal and other materials: such as molds, cutting tools, turbine blades, turbine rotor and the cylinder wall coatings.
3) Composite materials: such as metals, ceramics and graphite composites, rubber, plastics, coatings, adhesives and other polymer-based composites.
4) The colorless, transparent self-lubricating wear-resistant nano-particle films for mobile phones, cars and other advanced surface protection.
5) Ball bearings
6) Ball valves and parts
7) Corrosion resistant turbine
8) Cutting tools Grinding wheels
9) Insulating parts
10) Spray nozzles (for rockets) 1
11) Spray pipe (for missiles)
12) Strengthening materials (for Al etc)
13) Wear parts
14) Special textile to absorb infrared ways
Storage Conditions of Silicon Nitride Si3N4 Powder
Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, this product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress.
Other related Nitride Series Powder we can supply
|Brand||Purity||Particle Size||Brand||Purity||Particle Size|
|LaN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||DyN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|CeN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||HoN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|PrN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||ErN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|NdN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||TmN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|SmN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||YbN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|EuN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||LuN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|GdN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||YN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|TbN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||ScN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
1. Our company has own laboratory and advanced equipment , can be used to measure the total carbon,oxygen content,fsss size, etc.
2. Fine grinding and polishing edge, all processes pass strict quality control.
3. Product performance is stable, the cost performance is high.
Contact Person: Ms. Linda