|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case is outside, inside is plastic and paper|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days after receiving payment details|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Product Name:||Niobium(V) Chloride||Molecular Formula:||NbCl5|
|CAS:||10026-12-7||Molar Mass:||270.17 G/mol|
|Density:||2.75 G/cm3||Solubility:||HCl, Chloroform, CCl4|
CAS 10026-12-7 Niobium(V) chloride Powder NbCl5 used in catalytic applications
It hydrolyzes in air, and samples are often contaminated with small amounts of NbOCl3
It is often used as a precursor to other compounds of niobium.
NbCl5 may be purified by sublimation
Specification of Niobium(V) chloride Powder NbCl5
|Appearance||Farinose solid; purple black powder hexahedron||Conformed|
|Fe||Impurity 0.4Wt% max||0.0010|
Application of Niobium(V) chloride Powder NbCl5
1. Niobium(V) chloride is the main precursor to the alkoxides of niobium, which find niche uses in sol-gel processing.
2. It is also the precursor to many other laboratory reagents.
3. NbCl5 is a specialized Lewis acid in activating alkenes for the carbonyl-ene reaction and the Diels-Alder reaction.
4. Niobium chloride can also generate N-acyliminium compounds from certain pyrrolidines which are substrates for nucleophiles such as allyltrimethylsilane, indole, or thesilyl enol rther of benzophenone.
5. Used in catalytic applications
6. Applied in the production of chemically resistant optical coatings.
Properties of Niobium(V) chloride Powder NbCl5
White monoclinic crystal.
Soluble in alcohol, carbon tetrachloride, hydrochloric acid.
Water decomposition. Tidal solution.
Decomposition of hydrogen chloride in humid air
1: May I get one sample before placing order?
Re: Yes, we'd like to provide sample for you. For those normal products, you just need to bear the freight; for those high value products, you just need to freight and a little product cost. When we both cooperate for some times or when you are our VIP customer, free sample will be offered when you need.
2: How and when can I get my goods after payment?
Re: For small quantity products, they will be delivered to you by international courier(DHL, FedEx, T/T, EMS, etc.) or by air. Usually it will cost 2-5 days that you can get the goods after delivery.
For large quantity products, It will cost days to weeks to come to your destination port, which depends on where the port is.
3: Is there any possible to use my appointed label or package?
Re: Sure. we'd like to use label or package according to your requirement if needed.
4: How can you guarantee the goods you offer is qualified?
Re: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of one company, so whatever products we provide for you all are high qualified. If the goods can't come to the quality we promise, you can ask for refund.
Contact Person: Ms. Linda