|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg / bag, 50 kg / bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days after receiving payment details|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Product Name:||Zirconium Dioxide||Molecular Formula:||ZrO2|
|Melting Point:||2700℃||Boiling Point:||4300 ℃|
metal raw material
Zirconium dioxide ZrO2 CAS 1314-23-4 used for in dentistry and zirconia fibers
Zirconium dioxide (ZrO2) sometimes known as zirconia (not to be confused with zircon ) is a white crystalline oxide of zirconium.
Its most naturally occurring form, with a monoclinic crystalline structure, is the mineral baddeleyite.
A dopant stabilized cubic structured zirconia, cubic zirconia, is synthesized in various colours for use as a gemstone and a diamond simulant.
Specification of Zirconium dioxide
|Chemical Composition %|
Application of zirconium dioxide
1. Used for Preparation of zirconium, zirconium compounds, production of special steel, nonferrous metal and zirconia fibers.
2. The main use of zirconia is in the production of hard ceramics, such as in dentistry (see below)
3. With other uses including as a protective coating on particles of titanium dioxide pigments, as a refractory material, ininsulation, abrasives and enamels.
4. Stabilized zirconia is used in oxygen sensors and fuel cell membranes because it has the ability to allow oxygen ions to move freely through the crystal structure at high temperatures.
5. Zirconium dioxide is also used as the solid electrolyte in electrochromic devices.
Features of Zirconium dioxide
Tetragonal zirconia is white crystal, odorless, tasteless.
It is difficult to dissolve in water, hydrochloric acid and dilute sulphuric acid.
1: May I get one sample before placing order?
Re: Yes, we'd like to provide sample for you. For those normal products, you just need to bear the freight; for those high value products, you just need to freight and a little product cost. When we both cooperate for some times or when you are our VIP customer, free sample will be offered when you need.
2: How and when can I get my goods after payment?
Re: For small quantity products, they will be delivered to you by international courier(DHL, FedEx, T/T, EMS, etc.) or by air. Usually it will cost 2-5 days that you can get the goods after delivery.
For large quantity products, It will cost days to weeks to come to your destination port, which depends on where the port is.
3: Is there any possible to use my appointed label or package?
Re: Sure. we'd like to use label or package according to your requirement if needed.
4: How can you guarantee the goods you offer is qualified?
Re: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of one company, so whatever products we provide for you all are high qualified. If the goods can't come to the quality we promise, you can ask for refund.
Contact Person: Ms. Linda