|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1 kg/bag; 15 kg/bag;15 kg/drum;25 kg/bag; 25 kg/drum etc.|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days after receiving payment details|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Silicide Powder||CAS:||12039-88-2|
|Density:||9.4g/mL At 25 °C(lit.)||Solubility:||Insoluble In Water.|
high purity silicon powder,
ferro silicon powder
Tungsten Silicide is generally immediately available in most volumes.
Ultra high purity, high purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered.
Our produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP andEP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards.
Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety information is available
Specification of Tungsten silicide powder WSi2
|Brand||Chemical composition %|
1. Used as electric contact material, polycrystalline silicon shunt, antioxidants covering layer and resistance wire application,etc.
2. MoSi2 Tungsten silicide powder is used for the heating element of the ceramic heater.
Even at the high temperature of 1,700℃, it has maintains good oxidation resistance by the formation of protective membrane on the surface.
3. It is used in microeletronics as a contact material, with resistivity 60–80 μΩ cm
4. It is often used as a shunt over polysilicon lines to increase their conductivity and increase signal speed.
5. Tungsten silicide is a replacement for earlier tungsten films.
6. Tungsten silicide is also used as abarrier layer between silicon and other metals,
7. Tungsten silicide also finds use in microeletromechanical systems and for oxidation -resistant coatings.
8. Films of tungsten silicide can be plasma-etched using e.g. nitrogen trifluride gas.
The storage method of Tungsten silicide powder WSi2
This product should be stored in dry, cool and sealing of the environment, can not be exposure to air, in addition should avoid the heavy pressure, according to ordinary goods transportation.
Why choose us
1. Long history and high quality
More than 10 years experience in Chemcials industry. Design and manufacture high quality products with our qualified Lab.
2. Fast delivery and small order acceptable
Faster delivery by air or by express.(DHL,UPS ,TNT or Fedex). Small order is accepted, we treat every order well.
3. Wonderful team
Professional sales team to offer fast response within 24 hours and good service
Contact Person: Ms. Linda