|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||sealed in polyethylene vacuum bottle or as required|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days after receiving payment details|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Product Name:||Germanium Oxide||Molecular Formula:||GeO2|
|EINECS No:||215-180-8||Molecular Weight:||104.6388|
|Standard:||GB/T 11069-2006||Mesh:||< 75µm|
high purity materials
CAS 1310-53-8 GeO2 Germanium Oxide use as an optical material for wide-angle lenses
Brief Description of GeO2 Germanium Oxide Powder
Germanium dioxide, also called germanium oxide and germania, is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula GeO2.
It is the main commercial source of germanium.
It also forms as a passivation layer on pure germanium in contact with atmospheric oxygen.
Specification of GeO2 Germanium Oxide Powder
Application of GeO2 Germanium Oxide Powder
1. Germanium oxide is raw material of high-purity germanium metal.
2. High purity germanium dioxide is used in Germanium compounds,chemical catalyst and medical industries.
3. The refractive index of germanium dioxide and optical dispersion properties makes it useful as an optical material for wide-angle lenses and in optical microscope objective lenses
4. Germanium dioxide is also used as a catalyst in production of polyethylene terephthalate resin, and for production of other germanium compounds.
5. It is used as a feedstock for production of some phosphors and semiconductor materials.
Properties of GeO2 Germanium Oxide Powder
1. Germanium dioxide is a white powdery substance,
2. It has three forms it can have four edges, hexagonal or a polygon.
3. Its melting point is 1115°C, at 1250°C the germanium dioxide is volatile and is easily dissolved with hydrochloric acid.
Storage of GeO2 Germanium Oxide Powder
High purity germanium dioxide should be transported and stored in a dry and non-corrosive environment.
1: May I get one sample before placing order?
Re: Yes, we'd like to provide sample for you. For those normal products, you just need to bear the freight; for those high value products, you just need to freight and a little product cost. When we both cooperate for some times or when you are our VIP customer, free sample will be offered when you need.
2: How and when can I get my goods after payment?
Re: For small quantity products, they will be delivered to you by international courier(DHL, FedEx, T/T, EMS, etc.) or by air. Usually it will cost 2-5 days that you can get the goods after delivery.
For large quantity products, It will cost days to weeks to come to your destination port, which depends on where the port is.
3: Is there any possible to use my appointed label or package?
Re: Sure. we'd like to use label or package according to your requirement if needed.
4: How can you guarantee the goods you offer is qualified?
Re: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of one company, so whatever products we provide for you all are high qualified. If the goods can't come to the quality we promise, you can ask for refund.
Contact Person: Ms. Linda