|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1 kg / bags, 100 kg / drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days after received your payment details|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Product Name:||Titanium Nitride||CAS:||25583-20-4|
|Density:||5.22 G/cm3||Melting Point:||2,930 °C (5,310 °F; 3,200 K)|
|EINECS:||247-117-5||Molar Mass:||61.874 G/mol|
Titanium Nitride TiN powder Nitride Series for diamond tools CAS 25583-20-4
Breif introduction of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Depending on the substrate material and surface finish, TiN will have a coefficient of friction ranging from 0.4 to 0.9 against another TiN surface (non-lubricated).
Titanium nitride is also produced intentionally within some steels by judicious addition of titanium to the alloy . TiN forms at very high temperatures because of its very low enthalpy of formation , and even nucleates directly from the melt in secondary steelmaking.
It forms discrete, micrometre-sized cubicparticles at grain boundaries and triple points, and prevents grain growth by Ostwald ripening up to very high homologous temperatures . Titanium nitride has the lowest solubility productof any metal nitride or carbide in austenite, a useful attribute in microalloyed steel formulas.
Specification of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
|Brand||Chemical Composition %|
|Size||-250 mesh, -325 mesh, -400 mesh.|
1. Used as diamond tools, metal-ceramic, high temperature alloy additives.
2 Titanium nitride is an extremely hard ceramic material, often used as a coating on titanium alloys ,steel ,carbide and alumium components to improve the substrate's surface properties.
3. Applied as a thin coating, TiN is used to harden and protect cutting and sliding surfaces, for decorative purposes (due to its golden appearance), and as a non-toxic exterior for medical impants . In most applications a coating of less than 5 micrometres (0.00020 in) is applied.
4. Though less visible, thin films of TiN are also used in microelectronics.
5. Due to their high biostability, TiN layers may also be used as electrodes inbioelectronic applications like in intelligent implants or in-vivo biosensors that have to withstand the severe corrosion caused by body fluids.
6. TiN electrodes have already been applied in the subretinal prosthesis project as well as in biomedical microelectromechanical systems .
Characteristics of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
TiN has a vickers hardness of 1800–2100, a modulus of elasticty of 251 GPa, a thermal expansion coefficient of 9.35×10−6 K−1, and a superconducting transition temperature of 5.6 K.
TiN will oxidize at 800 °C in a normal atmosphere. It is chemically stable at 20 °C, according to laboratory tests, but can be slowly attacked by concentrated acid solutions with rising temperatures.
Other related Nitride Series Powder we can supply
|Brand||Purity||Particle Size||Brand||Purity||Particle Size|
|LaN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||DyN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|CeN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||HoN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|PrN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||ErN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|NdN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||TmN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|SmN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||YbN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|EuN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||LuN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|GdN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||YN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
|TbN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh||ScN Powder||99.00%||–20 Mesh～–400 Mesh|
Why choose us
1. Long history and high quality
More than 10 years experience in Chemcials industry. Design and manufacture high quality products with our qualified Lab.
2. Fast delivery and small order acceptable
Faster delivery by air or by express.(DHL,UPS ,TNT or Fedex). Small order is accepted, we treat every order well.
3. Wonderful team
Professional sales team to offer fast response within 24 hours and good service
Contact Person: Ms. Linda